Sunday, August 21, 2005

Listen to your heart

Today as I was making lunch I had a thought: why not start a blog? I love to write and I have tried keeping diaries before, but I just don't have the motivation to keep up with the entries. Perhaps it's because I have become so accustomed to technology, but writing anything the old-fashioned long hand way almost seems like a chore these days. Plus I am admittedly a perfectionist, so I write slow because I want every letter to be perfectly looped and placed on the line. I guess we all have our quirks.

Anyhow, getting back to my purpose for writing this -- I think this is a great opportunity for me to continue to figure out who I am, and to hopefully give other people a chance to empathize and celebrate with me as I post about all the challenges and triumphs that occur as my life evolves. I believe you will get a good sense of who I am from my postings, so for now the only information I will give you is that I am a 20something year old female currently living in a large metropolitan city in the United States.

Thank you for joining me in my new blogging journey, and I hope you will stick along for the ride. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home